Pin,spout & Guide Ring are made from castable used together for aluminum ingots casting. to control the flow and stability, improve the casting speed and productivity. widely used in precision casting such as aviation, transportation.
Drying linear expansion coefficient
Bending strength after dring
- The melt can be evenly supplied to the entire section of the ingot.
- The circulation is smooth, stable and does not damage the melt level.
- The flow control spout helps to obtain the ideal melt hole. It’s also durable and easy to operate
- No secondary pollution to the melt.
- Small heat capacity, good resistance to rapid cooling and heat, and high degree of fire resistance.
- Excellent fire resistance, high temperature resistance and good thermal insulation performance
- The flow control spout has high strength, zero expansion, erosion resistance, thermal shock resistance; small shrinkage at high temperature, non-sticking to aluminum, frequent rapid cooling and rapid heating without cracking; no reaction with aluminum liquid.
- The flow control spout has a smooth surface and no wettability to aluminum and zinc alloys, which effectively enhances the use effect of molten aluminum metal equipment and extends the service life.
- The flow control spout is easy to maintain and has low cost, which does not affect normal production.
- High precision,stable flow control
- Sprayed with BN coating, non-stick aluminum long service life.
- Low shrinkage, low thermal conductivity and good thermal shock resistance
- High strength, erosion resistance, high temperature resistance and heat shock resistance
- It should be preheated to 350-400℃ and keep for 1-2 hours in first use; Preheating shall be carried out before each use to ensure the surface temperature of pin not lower than 110℃.
- During installation, check the sealing with launder to prevent molten aluminium from overflowing.
- Used for aluminum melt transportation between casting platforms;
- Precipitation control flow of aluminum melt for aluminum strip casting;
- High-precision aluminum alloy casting, aluminum casting automatic adjustment of flow control; production of aluminum rods, aluminum plate ingots, wire rods, etc. flow control and shunting effect.