It is made of alumina ceramic fibers and binders through special processes. It can ensure molten aluminium flows uniformly , it has advantages of uniform molten aluminium flow , laminar flow , no blockage and same temperature in caster tip outlet,widely used in aluminum strip casting.
Soft type, neutral type, hard type
|Item||Unit||Measured value||Inspection standard|
|Maximum service temperature||℃||≥1200||GB/T25139-2010|
- High strength, good elasticity, no deformation, long service life
- High precision, smooth surface, used for high-quality rolling
- Uniform fiber distribution, good insulation performance
- Wear resistance, high temperature resistance, erosion resistance, no slag;No chemical reaction with molten aluminium
- Strong carbonation resistance, complete specifications, comprehensive cost-effective.
- Self-produced fiber,strict quality control
- Automatic production line,high accuracy
- All liquid materials such as white latex, boron nitride must be dried before use.
- Preheating is required before use to completely dry the caster tips and reduce the thermal expansion Preheat the caster tip with a circulating ventilation baking box, raise the temperature at a constant speed for 2 hours to 260℃, and keep this temperature for more than 8 hours, so as to remove adsorbed water and crystal water. Caster tips shall be used in time. Otherwise it must be preheated again.
- In the process of plate rising discharge, the launder system shall be fully preheated, control degassing,refining and flow speed to reduce the gas content
The caster tips are used together with the lugs,spacers and strips, to make the caster tips become a passage, so that molten aluminium in the head box can flow into the caster tip inner cavity and uniformity adjusted, and size of aluminum alloy molding can be controlled.
Used for aluminium foil,strip,sheet roll casting
High temperature preheating is required to thoroughly dry the caster tips and low the thermal expansion.
preheated by the baking box with circulatory ventilation is suggested.
heating temperature 140 -180 ℃.
It should be used in time after preheating. Otherwise need to preheat again.