The degassing box is made of high-strength castable through integral casting and sintering, with good thermal shock resistance.
The insulation layer is made of nano-plates and light fiber board, which has good thermal insulation performance.
The cover is integrally cast and sintered with light castable.
The working principle:to blow a certain amount of Ar-Cl2 or N2-Cl2, pure Ar, N2 into molten aluminium bottom through a high-speed rotating rotor and fully chop it by an impeller to form dispersed bubbles, so that molten aluminium is fully contacted with the pure Ar or N2. According to the principle of air pressure difference and surface adsorption, bubbles can adsorb hydrogen and oxidize slag when rising, bringing out the surface to form scum, and hydrogen is discharged. It is widely used in aluminum and aluminum alloy casting.
Temperature control mode
PLC automatic control
Average temperature of degassing box shell
Temperature of molten aluminium in degassing box
Static heating capacity
Static temperature control accuracy
Thermal insulation capacity
It can maintain the temperature of the molten aluminum after the casting interval
Speed adjustment range of rotating nozzle
0-600rpm (variable frequency and adjustable)
Under the conditions that the metal flow rate is not greater than the maximum treatment capacity, the melt temperature of the molten aluminium is between 700℃ and 770℃, and high-pure N2(≥99.996%) is used (excluding high magnesium alloy): hydrogen content before ≤0.30ml/100gAl, hydrogen content after ≤0.12ml/100gAl
- High degassing efficiency, stable effect
- High temperature resistance, impact resistance, erosion resistance, thermal expansion shrinkage
- Erosion resistance no pollution to aluminium
- High strength, corrosion resistance, long service life.
- Silicon nitride material heating protective cover, longer life of rotors
- PC controlled,easy to operate and control.
- High-quality and special high-strength composite materials
- Unique design scheme according to material performance
- Long service life (over 24 months)
After a long preservation in low temperature, the degassing box shall be preheated for at least 12 hours before use, until it reaches the required temperature.
Used in aluminum and aluminum alloy casting, degassing (hydrogen), slag, impurity.