It is made of high purity ceramic fibers and inorganic & organic binder , formed by vacuum dewatering,
It is used for heat preservation and sealing of outlets of aluminum melting furnaces,filter boxes and kilns. widely used in electrolytic aluminum and aluminum alloy casting.
Max operating temperature
Continuous service temperature
Linear change 760℃
Thermal conductivity 720℃
- High temperature stability, thermal shock resistance, corrosion resistance
- Proper hardness and toughness, tight sealing
- Non stick aluminum, not pollute aluminum liquid
- Low heat capacity, low thermal conductivity
- Resistance to airflow erosion
- Self produced ceramic fiber,source quality control
- High hardness, high density and good flexibility
- Good blocking and sealing
- Long service life
Select the cones according to the iron cone specification.Put selected cone on the iron cone, plug the furnace outlet and fasten it with a hammer.