It is made of structured foam sponge and high purity ceramic materials, its interior is full of crisscrossing and penetrating micropore, which can efficiently intercept and adsorb the tiny impurities in molten aluminium, it will help to solve the slag inclusion problem in aluminum casting.
Thermal shock resistance（750℃）
Number of times
- produced by 120 meters roller kiln, fully automated production line
- High strength, no slag, good thermal shock resistance;
- High porosity, small filtration resistance, high surface energy, heterophase adsorption capacity, no pollution to molten aluminium
- Good stability when molten aluminium pass
- Various specifications, can provide 7-inch to 26-inch also can be customized according 20PPI to 70PPI;
- Three different types of sealing gasket: fiber paper , fiber cotton and expandable
Use more 4-5 times than other CFF in case of Electrical heating
1.26Mpa compressive strength higher than other CFF 0.6-1MPa
- Clean the filter box before use a filter
- Gently place the CFF into the filter box slot and press the sealing around to prevent side flow.
- Uniformly preheat the filter box and CFF to make them close to the molten aluminium temperature
- preheated by electric or gas Under normal circumstances: 15-30min.
- make launder full of molten aluminium during filtration, avoid striking and vibrating
- After the filtration, take out the filter plate in time and clean the filter box.