It is mainly made of ceramic fiber and molded by special textile processing. It is used for heat insulation of various kilns, high-temperature pipelines and containers, etc.
Max working temperature
- Working in 1000-1300 ℃, low heat conduction, heat resistance
- High insulation, long service life
- High corrosion resistance, no chemical reaction with aluminum, zinc and other non-ferrous metal
- Maximum service temperature at 1000-1300℃
- High tensile strength, low thermal conductivity and wear resistance
- High electrical insulation and long service life
- Strong corrosion resistance, not easy to be corroded by aluminum, zinc and other non-ferrous metals
Used for heat insulation of furnaces, high-temperature pipes and vessels.