The hydrogen and oxide slag exist can cause great problem in aluminium casting.Chuanghui inline degassing equipment can solve this problem.
The high speed rotor blows a certain amount of Ar-Cl2 or N2-Cl2, pure Ar, N2 into molten aluminium bottom and fully chop it by an impeller to form dispersed bubbles, so that molten aluminium is fully contacted with the pure Ar or N2.
According to the principle of air pressure difference and surface adsorption, bubbles can adsorb hydrogen and oxidize slag when rising, bringing out the surface to form scum, and hydrogen is discharged. It is widely used in aluminum and aluminum alloy casting.
- High degassing efficiency, stable effect
- High temperature resistance, impact resistance, erosion resistance, thermal expansion shrinkage
- Erosion resistance no pollution to aluminium
- High strength, corrosion resistance, long service life.
- Silicon nitride material heating protective cover, longer life of rotors
- PC controlled,easy to operate and control.
- high-quality and special high-strength composite materials
- Unique design scheme according to material performance
- Long service life (over 24 months)